Tuesday 20 October 2015

My Spring/Summer must haves: Florals!

FLORALS! 
Its spring, so naturally, all of the fun floral prints can now come out to play! This is a timeless look that can be made casual or a little fancier for when you want to dress it up.
Which floral pattern is right for you? Well thats completely down to your taste! Almost any floral will look great when styled the right way. I tend to always reach for florals that don't really conform to the tradition idea of 'floral'. I find that the different, funky, edgy florals are my favourite.
Make sure when you've got a busy floral, to tone it down and keep it simple with your accessories and other items.


This is my favourite floral skirt, and is not a 'traditional' floral pattern but has a modern 'edgy' take on it. It is from Dotti and is of a neoprene-like material, and has a peplum fit. It hugs all the right places and is incredibly flattering on any figure!
I would usually style this with a plain black blouse and







This little gem is my favourite floral item in all of my closet. It has a more of a dressier vibe so is reserved for when I want to dress things up a little. Like the skirt, it also features more of an 'edgier' floral pattern, with a neon yellow/green background and a grey floral print in the foreground.

I would usually style this with a pair of dark black jeans, some scrappy black heels and a chunky gold necklace for that extra something special.










Every girl needs to have a floral dress in their closet at some point in their life. They're cute, versatile and can be worn on any occasion. The dress option in florals are great because you don't have any fuss over what other clothing items you need to pair it with.

This particular dress has such an interesting print on it. The deep colours means you can pull it off in any season! (Provided you won't freeze in it)

No comments:

Post a Comment