Tuesday 20 October 2015

My Spring/Summer must haves: Whites!

WHITES! 
You can't get much better than crisp white in the warmer months. Not only will it keep you cooler, but it'll look stylish and put together with next to no effort. For a casual look, you can't look past the good old white tee. You can pair it with basically anything! Jeans, shorts or skirts.
To dress up the white tee, pair it with a dark denim, some heels and statement jewellery.

These are two of my white pieces that I always reach for. The first is a relaxed peplum top with a cute cute out across the middle. I usually pair this with some denim shorts and sandals for the casual look, or black jeans to dress it up.

The next is the classic white button up. It mixes it up a bit with the slight sheer consistency and gold hardware. This style instantly 'classes' up any outfit and looks effortless. Although it is a little risk-ay with the sheer texture, I would usually wear a nude bra underneath. If the sheer isn't for you, I can guarantee you can find and solid white button up that'll look just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment